Celebrating the 4th UNESCO International Arts Education Week: Call for art works
International Art Education Association (InAEA) and International Society for Education through Art (InSEA) would like to invite you to join us to celebrate 2015 UNESCO International Arts Education Week.
Theme: Arts Education for Sustainable Development·
- Sustainable development is defined as development that meets the needs of the present, without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs. (World Commission on Environment and Development, 1987)
- It is recognised that sustainable development requires balanced progress in four
- interdependent dimensions (Hawkes, 2001): Social, Economic, Environmental, and Cultural
Call for art works:
- Open until May 22
- Format: online videos, digital images (art works, student works, posters), music, music videos… If you have other creative ways of participating in this event, please let us know!
- Submit art works with the submission form to email@example.com
- Online exhibition date: May 25 to May 31.
- Virtual world exhibition opening date: May 30, 10 am (PST).
- All the participated artists will receive a PDF participation certification via email after the event.
Last year Arts Education Week art works and event photos can be found at: http://www.inaea.org/ArtEducationWeek2014/index.html
For more information, please see: