Celebrating the 3rd UNESCO International Arts Education Week
International Art Education Association (InAEA) and International Society for Education through Art (InSEA) would like to invite you to join us to celebrate the 3rd UNESCO International Arts Education Week.
Theme: Advocating the importance of arts education.
· Draw attention to the role of arts educations plays in the global agenda of peace and cultural understanding.
· InAEA Second Life location http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/HITHOP/220/160/32
Call for art works:
· Open until May 18
· Format: online videos, digital images (art works, student works, posters), music, music videos… If you have other creative ways of participating in this event, please let us know!
· Submit art works with the submission form to firstname.lastname@example.org
· Online exhibition date: May 23 to May 31.
· Virtual world exhibition opening date: May 24, 10 am (PST).
· All the participated artists will receive a PDF participation certification via email after the event.
For more information, please see: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_v3lnS7m0YxRUxsZ3M2ZlJydEk/edit?usp=sharing